Thursday, September 10, 2015

JOB APPLICATION

Hello,

Are you a student? You don't have a job, but you need some money, or you simply want some extra cash, your time IS money!
You now, just like I did, read this ad and wonder wheather I'm telling the thruth or laying like a rug. On my behalf and behalf of my colegues I am telling you that you CAN make some money over the internet. All that you need is:

  • A computer (and an internet connection)
  • A couple of hours daily
  • To have will and wish to learn and progress
  • To be at age of majority
In return we offer to you:
  • Free registration and training
  • A job without a boss or stress
  • A job without a fee or obliged shopping

Warning: The most convenient e-mail address for this job is GMAIL. Registration on Gmail is free, and I apsolutely reccomend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment